About Atfaluna Society for Deaf Children (ASDC):
Atfaluna Society for Deaf Children (ASDC) is a local NGO, established in 1992 in Gaza City, in order to help persons with hearing disability in the Gaza Strip to have their chance in life through education, rehabilitation, and job training and employment opportunities. From its establishment as a small school for the students with hearing disability serving 27 pupils in 1992, Atfaluna now serves more than 40,000 persons with and without disabilities annually through a multitude of interventions and training programs implemented within a holistic and right-based and inclusive approaches involving children and adults with without disabilities, their families, service providers organizations, and the community-at-large.
Atfaluna Society for Deaf Children, located in Gaza City, is inviting applications from qualified persons for the post of hiring MEAL Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing accurate qualitative and quantitative data collection in the field according to external and internal deadlines.
- Conduct monitoring and follow up visits to the locations of activities’ implementation.
- Conduct field-monitoring visits to assess implementation of quality benchmarks as per project MEAL plans.
- Conduct and support the projects in implementation of focus groups discussions and data collection for reporting on project indicators.
- Support data collection and data entry for the purpose of internal studies, assessments, evaluations and any other data collection requirements.
- Undertake visits to the field throughout the project, as needed to support data collection or verify data quality; this includes the Data Quality Assurance (DQA) Guideline.
- Support data entry and reporting efforts if needed, and contribute to the overall implementation of assessment, monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Support data analysis and quality checking needs that may arise.
- Support the implementation of activities of project MEAL plans in collaboration with the programme teams.
- Contribute to the documentation of programme events such as meetings, event and workshops.
- Support the MEAL expert in implementing accountability assessments in the targeted communities according the accountability protocols and the international standards.
- Receive, log and document all issues, suggestions, feedback and complaints delivered to Atfaluna through hotline, complaint boxes or any other feedback mechanism established by Atfaluna.
- Refer all received feedback and inquiries to relevant program teams for their action and make sure all issues are addressed/resolved.
- Respond to beneficiaries’ queries with good knowledge of relevant information when approached.
- Participate in team workshops, lessons learned and reflections seminars.
- Support in the updating the data in Atfaluna MEAL system (including Indicator Performance Tracking tables)
- Support the updating of the digitalized Atfaluna MEAL system and MEAL tools for programs and quality reporting
- Support the MEAL unit to achieve its goals through the occasional undertaking of additional activities that contribute to the overall ability of the organisation to achieve its stated outputs.
- Support MEAL unit and projects department in conducting baselines, endlines, factsheets, studies, and needs assessment
- Support MEAL unit and projects department in fundraising and proposal writings
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and relevant experience
- Bachelor degree in business administration, information technology, statistics, social sciences, engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in MEAL related work.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Arabic.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience in using computer programmes to collect data such and the ability to document and share assessment and monitoring results.
Candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to send a covering letter and Curriculum vitae including three references to the Director of Atfaluna Society for Deaf Children by e-mail: [email protected]
Deadtime for receiving CVs is 7/5/2022