International Medical Corps is working to relieve the suffering of those impacted by war, natural disaster and disease by delivering vital health care services that focus on training, helping devastated populations return to self-reliance. IMC has been working in Gaza since 2009 and is currently implementing a project to support health service provision in partnership with local NGOs.
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
International Medical corps is currently looking for: MEAL Assistant (1).
Capacity: Full Time Contract
Desired Start Date: 01. February, 2022
End date: 30. September,2022 (with the potential for extension depending on available funding)
Location: Gaza City.
Reports to MEAL Officer
- Participate in M&E work plans development, and understand the M&E Assistant’s role and operate within the M&E work plans.
- Support the maintenance of M&E tools for the monitoring of Project activities
- Coordinate with the M&E Officer, Technical Advisors’ and Consortium partners’ planned activities for Project monitoring.
- Ensure adherence to prescribed methodologies of sampling, data collection and data entry
- Assist in the implementation and strengthening of all planned M&E activities for the Project, in coordination with M&E Officer.
- Provide administrative and technical support to hired enumerators/assessment teams, and Partner staff in data collection during routine implementation, reviews, and evaluations
- Support M&E Officer as needed in the helping sub-grantees to have high-quality health management information systems
- Participate in organizing and undertaking reviews and surveys to provide primary data for ongoing assessment/evaluation
- Enter various data collected into the Project M&E database
- Ensure proper filing of reports and data collection tools.
- Verify and ensure accuracy of entered data
- Enter all relevant, finalized M&E reports or data into online systems
- Prepare and sort received documents and identifying forms that need to be entered.
- Assist M&E Officer to provide regular reports on the status of databases.
- Support the M&E Officer in the analysis of data in line with the M&E framework.
- Participate in the training of Project and sub-grantee staff in monitoring of activities based on indicators and targets set out in the PMP;
- Help to plan and prepare material for routine M&E meetings of the M&E Focal Points from the Consortium; present Project information as requested by M&E Officer
- Ensures Community-Based Feedback and Response Mechanisms (CBFRM) are put in place; beneficiaries and staff are made aware of the process; and the timely and appropriate response to complaints in coordination with programs.
- Support the planning, coordination and execution of internal and external events such as, organizational project learning events, annual project performance reviews, and presentations at external meetings by developing, collecting and disseminating relevant information on monitoring, evaluation and research.
- Liaise with staff in other organizations and sub-grantees/contractors to facilitate the flow of information.
- Ensure there is no duplication of data, target groups, and activities implemented within the framework of the program.
- Conduct site visits when requested to monitor and assist partners in data collection process to ensure data quality
- Undertake all protocols for field monitoring with appropriate local partners
- Carry out other tasks as identified by the M&E Officer.
- Ensure compliance with IMC policies and procedures, donor regulations and local laws.
- Stick to IMC Standards and Regulations.
- Proactively engage with supervisor, and key staff.
- Proactively engage on a regular basis with supervisors/Line Managers, to seek advice where needed.
- Represent IMC in a positive and professional manner to contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of IMC’s mandate, ethics, values, and standpoint regarding other actors.
- Ensure the application of, and compliance with, IMC security protocols and policies of you.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in Statistics, Math’s, Management Information System or any relevant field.
- Two years of working experience is required, and experience in health-related organizations is preferably.
- Good level of English.
- Excellent level of computer skills and statists programs.
المسمى الوظيفي MEAL Assistant
آخر موعد للتقديم 25 - Dec - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
التصنيف الإدارة والأعمال
How to apply.
- Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to fill the application in the link below no later than December 25, 2021.
- CVs and Cover Letter must be submitted in English.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Website for Contracts misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة International Medical Corps IMC
Inter-organizational Relationship Consultant
GBV Case Manager Supervisor
Child Protection Case Manager Supervisor
Child Protection Case Manager
Child Protection Counselor
Disaster Risk Reduction Specialist/Manager