Friends for Mental Health is a non-profit, non- governmental association working in Gaza Strip. It is a pioneer association founded in 2011 its idea was inspired by a group of community activists and volunteers committed to supporting mental health and psychosocial support users, their families and communities in order to enable them to live in dignity and enjoy their rights. FFMH commenced its activities by support of World Health Organization (WHO) in May 2013.
FFMH is implementing “Healing the wounds of women and girls who have been subjected to domestic violence in the Gaza Strip” project in partnership with TDH association.
FFMH is currently looking for qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Responsible for the implementation of the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) framework for the project and contribute to the design and implementation of related core M&E research and development activities of FFMH.
The MEAL Assistant will work on:
- Establishing A MEAL system, including designing a framework for the monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning of the project activities and defining methodologies for collecting data that will be used for monitoring the effective implementation of the project.
- Working closely with the project team and partner to ensure timely and accurate collection of data required for regular updating of the relevant indicators that will be used to assess the progress of implementation of the project.
- Conducting on a regular basis an internal monitoring and evaluation of results and impact of the project and preparing reports on implementation progress, including problems, and making recommendations for corrective measures.
- Undertake periodical monitoring and evaluation with key actors at different levels as well as document and systematize good practices and lessons learned from the community engagement mechanisms used by FFMH like feedback mechanisms, complaints, community meetings and FGDs, and note identifying key recommendations for improvement .
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Degree in mental health, social science, management information system, statistics, or any other related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in MEAL position
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis including questionnaires, focus groups and interviews tools.
- Demonstrated skill in training and MEAL capacity development of field staff.
- Good command of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Competence in SPSS statistics software packages.
- Experience working with NGOs
- Professional proficiency in Arabic and English is mandatory.
Interested candidates are invited to send CV, Cover letter and three references (in English) no later than April 24th, 2021 to: ([email protected] ), indicating the position (MEAL Assistant) in the subject line.
The selection committee will review all applications as they are received.
All applicants must meet the minimum requirements described above, and those unable to meet these requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone inquiries will be received.