ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Palestine is a part of the ActionAid International Federation and ActionAid Australia.
ActionAid is seeking a qualified person to fill the position of MEAL and Reporting Officer for 12 months period (extendable).
The post location: Hebron.
Start Date: Immediately.
The key responsibilities for this position will be as follows:
- Build systems (formats for data collection, protocols for data archival and management, M&E activity plans) to measure progress and achievements against programme objectives.
- Collaborate with partners to consolidate information deriving from their monitoring systems and support them in improving their M&E capacity.
- Set up and test systems to improve accountability.
- Manage and oversee data collection and filing systems; support ActionAid staff and partners in using them to build baseline and monitor progress.
- Assist staff and partners to collect, manage, analyse data related to key program components.
- Produce reports (or other suitable products to share information) and support team leaders and partners to produce them. These should capture quantitative as well as qualitative data (using for example the” stories of change” approach promoted by ActionAid to capture changes in depth).
- Set up systems for mutual accountability and feedback mechanisms throughout the Program.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Eligible applicants are required to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social work, sociology or any relevant Development Studies.
- At least 4 years proven experience in a multi-culture working environment and in working on youth and women empowerment projects.
- Experience in development projects' implementation and in undertaking monitoring, evaluation activities in previous jobs
- Good understanding of Human Rights Based Approach and women's rights with practical evidence of experience
- Good knowledge of M&E and quality assurance methodologies
- Proven experience leading M&E activities and an ability to use a variety of approaches and methodologies, in particular participatory ones.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and Motivation letter to: [email protected] no later than 22nd of February 2019 and kindly include the job title in the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Women are encouraged to apply.