ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Palestine is a part of the ActionAid International Federation and ActionAid Australia.
ActionAid is seeking to hire a qualified MEAL and Reporting Coordinator.
Period: for 12 months period, with strict 3 months’ probation period.
Post location: Hebron with frequent travels to West Bank and Gaza governorates
Start Date: Immediately
Role overview: The MEAL & Reporting Coordinator will be expected to lead on MEAL system implementation including monitoring, accountability initiatives, support evaluations, compile lessons learnt, annual planning and reporting cycle in close coordination with the Head of Programs. The post holder will be expected to mentor and/or building capacity for existing country programme staff as agreed with the AAP Senior Management Team.
The MEAL & Reporting Coordinator will be a member of the Evaluation, Accountability Global Leaders Network, hereinafter EAGLES and will take charge of adapting the ActionAid International MEAL framework to AAP Palestine Country Strategy Paper “Collective Action for Palestinian Justice- 2018-2022”.
MEAL and Reporting Coordinator key responsibilities:
- Set up simple systems to manage information generated by MEAL activities, such as beneficiaries’ databases. Conduct simple data analysis and present and disseminate information to inform programme management, course correction and learning.
- Lead the development of TORs for research, needs’ assessment, reviews and evaluations.
- Conduct regular field visits to program locations, at least on quarterly basis; conduct meetings with rights holders, stakeholders and involved groups and reporting back on successes, learnings and challenges in a form of lessons learned paper each six months.
- Ensure employing the latest MEAL practices including but not limited to Outcome Harvesting approach for collecting program results at the impact level and ensure these are communicated for feedback and validation.
- Conduct training and awareness raising activities for operations and programme technical staff at field level regarding MEAL priorities and quality standards.
- Provide program staff as well as partners high level feedback on reporting against results frame, review content, support filling the data collection and analysis of data, tracking program indicators and reporting requirement as per the donor guidelines and instructed by the AA funding affiliate.
- Lead on the design of logical framework, MEAL plan for new projects/programmes and setting quantitative and qualitative indicators.
- Enhance AA Palestine’s capacity to actively implement accountability to communities through identifying appropriate tools and processes such as: Feedback mechanisms, participatory monitoring and evaluation, Participatory Review and Reflection Process, Social Audit, Transparency Board, Citizens’ Report, Citizens Charter and other Reflect Action approaches and tools.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Eligible applicants are required to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social work, humanities, sociology or any relevant Development Studies.
- At least 7 years proven experience in former MEAL positions through a multi-culture working environment and in undertaking MEAL activities on youth and women empowerment projects.
- Experience in undertaking/supervising evaluations, reviews and needs’ assessment in previous posts.
- Good understanding of latest humanitarian and development trends in Palestine and globally and ability to convey this into the job requirement.
- Proven experience leading M&E activities and an ability to use a variety of approaches and methodologies, in particular participatory ones.
- Self-motivated, open to learning new methods and approaches, positive attitudes towards working with different groups.
المسمى الوظيفي MEAL and Reporting Coordinator
آخر موعد للتقديم 10 - Apr - 2021
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الراتب ILS 84,508.05 to ILS 111,957.4
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 7 Years
Interested candidates can apply to any of the above-mentioned position by sending an updated CV and Cover letter to [email protected] no later than 10th of April 2021 and kindly include the job title in the subject line. ActionAid Palestine is a feminist, nonpartisan organization. We promote a safe and enabling work environment for all staff, partners, volunteers and communities. we are committed to the prevention of SHEA (Sexual Harassment and Exploitation and Abuse) as well as the overarching safeguarding policy, including child protection.
Indicative salary range: ILS 84,508.05 to ILS 111,957.49 gross per annum.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Women who find the job matching their skills and aspiration are highly encouraged to apply.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة ActionAid
Consultant/ End of Project Evaluation
Expert/s in training curriculum design
Request for Consultancy: Research expert
24, Sep, 2020
Youth Mobilizing Inspirator
26, Jun, 2020
Advocacy and campaigning Inspirator
26, Jun, 2020
HUM Associate Officer
26, Jun, 2020
Youth Organizing Inspirator
رام الله والبيرة
25, Jun, 2020