We are a company works in trade, and we are looking for a Marketing Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities: -
- Formulates and suggests the overall Company's marketing strategies, policies and procedures aiming at achieving the targets within the annual business plan.
- Prepares the department's budget according to the approved procedures and time schedule.
- Develops and designs the Company's promotional materials, advertising campaigns, events and public relations activities in coordination with the Company's Manager.
- Designs and plans programs for market researches, SWOT analysis, market segmentations, market surveys and market development studies in order to analyze the marketing opportunities and thoroughly select target markets.
- Participates in formulating the Company's pricing policy.
- Reviews and evaluates the efficiency of all Company's advertising and promotion activities.
- Monitors and ensures the proper implementation of the approved marketing policies and procedures.
- Studies and evaluates the Company's products pricing and suggests the appropriate modifications in light of customers& consumers behaviors, competitors' reactions and the elasticity of demand.
- Coordinates with the Sales Manager on achieving the approved marketing plan.
- Supervises the implementation of the approved market studies and researches, business plans, market analysis and market development programs.
- Reviews and evaluates the market studies results, and verifies its relevance to amend the marketing strategy, policies and plans. E.g.: launching new products / services, serving new market segments and acquiring new agencies, etc....
- Communicates the main suppliers to coordinate matters that are relating to the suppliers' shares of the Company's promotional and advertising campaigns and materials
- Develops terms of reference (TOR), evaluation criteria, evaluation processes and negotiations for contract market studies and research companies and agencies for studies and researches approved to be done by external consultants and researchers.
- Coordinates and supervises all public relations activities undertaken to enhance and strengthen the Company's image in the market.
- Develops and manages productive relationships with business customers in order to market the Company's products and services.
- Coordinates and supervises the distribution of all promotional materials and literature.
- Monitors performance of his / her staff through regular meetings and work reviews.
- Prepares and submits periodic reports regarding the progress of marketing activities from which decisions can be made.
- Ensures availability and makes most efficient use of human resources, supplies and equipment’s.
- Participates in different committees and studies relating to his / her department.
- Evaluates his / her staff and recommends annual raises according to their performance.
- Assumes all authorities with the scope of his / her work duties.
- Undertakes any duties requested by the Company's Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Must be creative, have strong leadership and management skills.
- Hands-on experience in operational marketing, to execute campaign marketing mix elements focused on lead generation - particularly online marketing, SEM, website maintenance and physical event management.
- Strong experience in adapting and localizing corporate plans and related campaigns to regional market needs.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing planning and budgeting.
- Very good marketing project management skills to allow for timely planning, executing & reporting on multiple marketing projects at the same time.
- Good writing skills (PR, Email content, Newsletters)
- Experienced in executing CRM and database driven campaigns.
- Channel Marketing experience.
- Team player to work in a multinational company.
- Outgoing, persuasive, success-oriented personality.
- Negotiating skills.
- Computer literacy: MS Windows applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), etc.
- Training skills.
- Strong Presentation, communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Knowledge and familiarity with supermarket sector.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their CVs to the following Email Address [email protected] no later than 30-08-2023.