Sinokrot Holding is seeking a Marketing Supervisor in its head office in Ramallah, Industrial Zone.
The Marketing Supervisor should aim to develop and execute the plans and strategies in order to achieve the group strategic plan. The marketing supervisor is also responsible for drafting reports, creating and coordinating content and campaigns, while tracking results, building relationships with sales teams, and support all marketing strategies.
- Build, implement, and evaluate marketing campaigns through appropriate channels (offline/online).
- Develop new products in coordination with the sales team after studying market needs.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales and registration data.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Manage inventory of marketing materials from premium items to written brochures and keep them ready by coordinating requirements with inventory stock; placing orders and verifying receipt.
- Deal with print, online, radio and other advertising media when needed.
- Maintain a clear message and a consistent brand image across all media and work to advise the inline manager about what is lacking or in need of change.
- Schedule marketing events to suit the demands of the business, the market and any partners involved with the process.
- Translate necessary and related news and press releases from English to Arabic and arrange to publish them through social media and group websites.
- Develop and implement comprehensive social media marketing plan.
- Work proactively with other team members/stakeholders (sales team, IT, management/aftersales).
- Report monthly performance and progress to line managers.
- Follow up with divisions and ensure working in line with principles.
- Report and communicate findings, issues, and needed support.
- Any task assigned by the direct manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Experience and needed skills:
- BA in Marketing or any related field.
- Good communication skills
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Marketing or Media.
- Good English language both written and speaking.
- Public speaking skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Active listening and verbal communication skills.
- Generating and writing reports.
- Ability to manage & create creative campaigns.
Those who meet the above conditions and wish to join our team should send their CV to:
Or send your resume to the company's headquarters, Ramallah Industrial Area no later than the end of business hours on Monday 31/10/2022, mentioning the name and type of job required in the email sent. Only candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted