Develop, implement, and evaluate marketing campaigns through appropriate channels (offline/online).
Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales and registration data.
Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
Manage inventory of marketing materials from premium items to written brochures and keep them ready by coordinating requirements with inventory stock; placing orders and verifying receipt.
Keep marketing records.
Deal with print, online, TV, radio and other advertising media when needed. And keep watch over every initiative to ensure that it is accurate, timely and legal in all ways.
Maintain a clear message and a consistent brand image across all media and work to advise the inline manager about what is lacking or in need of change.
Schedule marketing events to suit the demands of the business, the market and any partners involved with the process.
Translate necessary and related news and press releases from English to Arabic and arrange to publish them through social media and newspapers.
Develop and implement comprehensive social media marketing plan.
Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
13. Communicate in a timely manner to Principle on all of their requests regarding marketing
14. Work proactively with other team members/stakeholders (sales team, IT, management/aftersales).
15. Perform special departmental tasks related to the inline manager.
16. Coordinate with CRM on all o going marketing activities.
17. Report monthly performance and progress to line managers.
18. Follow up with divisions and ensure working in line with principles.
19. Manage schedule accounts on principles portals.
20. Report and communicate findings, issues, and needed support.
21. Any task assigned by the direct manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
BA in Business Administration or any related field.
A minimum of three years’ experience in Marketing or Media.
Good English language both written and speaking.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة