A leading company located in Ramallah is looking for enthusiastic Marketing & Social media Specialist that reports to Marketing & PR Manager
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns / offers in accordance to marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives.
- Planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating marketing calendars.
- Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data; tracking product line sales.
- Supervising promotional materials .
- Monitoring budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Coordinating with Graphic designer in a timely manner
- Implementing Press Releases
- Managing events and PR.
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms .
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content.
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC).
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, and apps, especially online campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of basic HTML/PHD and photo editing.
- Strong understanding and regular utilization of web analytics, CMS, designing website .
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in social media & marketing.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, communication, Advertising or other related field.
- Strong Knowledge of Social Content Writing .
- Familiarity with various content distribution tools .
Please send your CV to: [email protected]
Deadline of applications will be on 10/1/2020