If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk!
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile full-time marketer who will be responsible for the marketing activities of our company located in Jerusalem.
Our Marketing officer responsibilities include creating, tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing materials are in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with various marketing tools especially digital and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
“Lana” is a modern mixed-use neighborhood built to serve the Palestinian people of Jerusalem, providing residences and integrated retail in an atmosphere of comfort, luxury and elegance. Located in the northern quadrant of Beit Hanina, Lana offers easy access to all areas of Jerusalem and Ramallah as well as to main highways. With apartment towers, a central commercial district, and ample green space for recreation, Lana is a quiet oasis nestled amidst a busy urban setting.
Some of Jerusalem’s largest contracting firms are already engaged in the first phase of Lana’s development. Building permits are secured and plans are in place for world-class residences with contemporary architectural styling and a comprehensive list of high-end amenities.
Residents will enjoy a fully-integrated neighborhood infrastructure that is both smart and sustainable. Maintenance and security will be provided to residents by specialized facilities firms with established industry track records.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media platforms that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from digital materials to hard copy brochures.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust advertising campaigns accordingly
- Work respectively and flexibly with our different departments and vendors
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising, sales, or related field. Master’s degree is an addition
- 7+ years of previous experience as a marketer, Business Development, Strategist, or related marketing experience
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Solid understanding of effective marketing strategies, materials, and channels
- Solid experience with digital tools like social media promotions, digital ads, web ads, email marketing Experience preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Strong leadership, planning, and execution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innovation and initiation are a must.
- Job location is in Jerusalem; Jerusalemites are highly advised to apply
- Previous experience on real estate marketing with success story is preferred but not limited
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their CVs to: [email protected] no later than April, 1st titled Junior Marketing Officer Vacancy