Vitas Palestine is looking for a dynamic Marketing officer to implement marketing strategies for a profitable business unit. Under the guidance of the CEO, this individual will work across different departments to implement multiplatform marketing campaigns for multiple products.
He/she will help in driving sales through both inbound and outbound marketing.
- Identify customer base and how to communicate with them over digital/social platforms
- Analyze data quantitatively / qualitatively, and use customer research, data and digital metrics
- Stay ahead of market trends and Identify new opportunities to enhance organizational image and market new products
- Conduct market research analysis periodically & define clients’ needs.
- Assist in Vitas product design and setting the areas of intervention in the market.
- Help in executing data driven and result oriented marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Help in creating content for various platforms and implement strategy across various digital/non digital media channels such as social media networks, email, PPC/ SEM, SEO, content marketing/ outreach, events, sponsorships, and public relations.
- Report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Integrate and support affiliate marketing, email and blog marketing into the
website to support specific marketing campaigns
- Initiate accurate, timely content on external social media platforms
- Develop an engagement process to meet the target users proactively, in a friendly
and supportive manner
- Leverage understanding of the digital space and how it impacts consumer behavior, traditional marketing, and current offerings
- Work closely with the operations department to promote new products effectively
- Help in delivering marketing strategy within budget and on schedule
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or a related field
- Roll up sleeve mentality-ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven working experience in traditional, digital and content marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Ability to understand industry trends and learn new technology
- Solid knowledge of website/social analytics tools such as Google analytics or Omniture and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns OR readiness to learn analytics tools
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficiency in Arabic and English
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Working experience in microfinance, E-commerce, or banking or any digital commerce oriented business
- Any previous experience of video production or creative campaigns
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – and other marketing/sales related software such as HubSpot, HuitSuite, Social bakers, Salesforce etc.
Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
To apply, please send your CV by email to [email protected], no later than 20/06/2021.