Founded in 2000, ASAL Technologies is the destination for high quality, innovative and cost effective software development, professional services, and business process outsourcing services. Our highly trained engineers become an extension arm of clients, with high standards in mind that are guaranteed to satisfy even the biggest corporations. All of this is done while supporting our community and cooperating with local universities and startups.
ASAL Technologies is looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to lead ASAL brand expansion and lead generation in our target international markets.
- Create and develop new innovative ways to communicate the company message to the existing customers.
- Develop and implement an internal marketing action plan.
- Create marketing campaigns and work with local and international external PR agencies to see them executed.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Conduct buyer journey research, and help our team optimize our website, marketing touchpoints, and sales approach accordingly.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action.
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends.
- Inform the sales team about our customer behaviors and buying preferences and patterns.
- Craft customer surveys to gather data and insights.
- Attend events and interact with customers to further understand the problems and challenges we can solve for them.
- Maintain good relationships with the local community in the ICT sector including the governmental sector, NGO’s and private sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field
- 2-3 previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Fluent in English: speaking, writing and reading.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Experience in using CRM and EMS (e.g. Mailchimp)
- Experience in Marketing Automation tools
- Design skills including graphics are preferable.
Interseted and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now button below