A Leading company in Palestine is looking to hire a qualified candidate for the “Marketing Manager” vacancy in Ramallah.
Manages, organizes and meets all Marketing and Brand Management requirements related to the company operations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand company strategy and how it applies to the brand.
- Work with the sales team to support the execution of local plans.
- Contribute to the preparation of the monthly updates by providing relevant cross-functional information and analysis on the brand; and collecting and analyzing the financial information relevant to the brand to be reviewed by the Commercial Manager.
- Conduct competitor/marketplace analysis for the brand and propose options to be considered by the Commercial Manager to determine the relevant pricing strategy in a given market.
- Prepare and develop an Integrated Trade Marketing Plan relevant to the brand in coordination and arrangement with the PR & Communications Manager, and submit it to the Commercial Manager for approval.
- Make sure a creative brief is created for the brand in order to be shared and circulated to internal/external parties; in coordination and arrangement with the PR & Communications Manager.
- Lead the implementation of the agreed communication plan for the brand, including creative productions, cross-functional coordination with manufacturing Company, PR & Communications Manager, Customer Service, Logistics, Sales and Finance, within a framework provided by the Commercial Manager.
- Participate in the media planning process for the brand through engagement in the Integrated Trade Marketing process, in coordination and arrangement with the PR & Communications Manager.
- Monitor volume achievement and inventory levels of the brand and liaise with the Sales team weekly to discuss changes in volume in order to propose adjustments to the Sales Manager.
- Develop an annual and a quarterly trade marketing plan in conjunction with the Sales Department.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters, budgets, campaigns and potentials ROI.
- Handle the selection of products in terms of quantity, stock level follows up and allocation.
- Analyze and keep track of product pricing in comparison with competitors.
- Identify, develop and execute promotions, BTL campaigns, offers and trade incentive programs.
- Determine and place the customer segment ratio, stock list and customer retreat program.
- Perform any other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or any related field.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing and Brand management
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their resumes to the following email address [email protected] No later than Dec 22nd, 2022 and indicate “Marketing Manager” in the subject line as well.