For a Pharmaceutical Company located in Ramallah.
Responsible for managing the company marketing activities, executes the sales promotional activities, and other marketing strategies.
responsible for the product introduction and the management of the product life cycle. Designs, develops, implements, and analyzes the various marketing strategies used to market and promote the new products.
Familiar with Pharmaceuticals regulatory affairs, act as a link between companies and regulatory authorities, ensuring that products are manufactured and distributed in compliance with appropriate legislation.
Adequate knowledge in Pharmacovigilance, responsible for monitoring and reporting the effectiveness and any adverse effects or side effects of pharmaceutical products on the market in the general population and in hospitals.
Must liaise closely with medical and drug company representatives, patients, doctors and other healthcare professionals to record the effectiveness of drugs and other treatments.
• Promoting new products developed by the companies to health care service providers
• Determining and achieving the sales goals of the company
• Developing the overall marketing strategy for the pharmaceutical company
• Overseeing the implementation of the marketing strategy
• Analyzing the effectiveness of the strategies and rectifying the variances, if any
• Hiring, managing, training, and monitoring the performance of the marketing support staff
• Identifying new market segments
• Developing marketing team communication skills through vocational courses assists individuals to succeed
• In-depth knowledge on pharmaceutical and marketing fields
• Capable to manage the entire marketing department of the company
• Develop new products launch strategies
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
• Proven experience in managing marketing team.
• Knowledge of market research.
• Technical sales & marketing skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Team management and leadership skills.
• Positive attitude and taking initiatives.
Years of Experience:
• Minimum 4 years of Medical Promotion experience, and a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role.
• Education & Certificates Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, or relevant field.
Languages Required: English, Arabic
A complete application must be submitted to the following address [email protected] , no later than 30/11/2021.