Role Summary, Duties & Responsibilities:
Leading Ooredoo Palestine’s Brand Communications Strategy and Implementation across the various media tools (traditional and Digital) and in alignment with the relevant stakeholders
- Managing PR, Digital and Advertising teams
- Developing and implementing a competitive brand strategy
- Continuously nurture and measure Ooredoo’s brand value
- Developing advertising strategies and plans and monitoring the implementation of advertising campaigns to meet revenue expectations of the company
- Undertaking promotional and other activities designed to position the brand for high visibility with customers, partners, and trade associations, outside vendors and media audiences
- Managing and recommending ongoing research/intelligence reports and analyses of the company brand as well as of competition
- Planning and coordinating product launch initiatives, events, press related activities, etc
- Enhancing the corporate representation at conferences, tradeshows, sponsorships, CSR activities and community events
- Managing the RFP process to select external public relations and advertising vendors when needed
- Managing relationship and activities on an on-going basis with key vendors related to the domain of media and communication
- Developing advertising and public relations budgets and plans in light of the commercial ambitions of the company
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of marketing experience in the telecommunications industry including minimum two years of experience in brand management, advertising and promotion.
- Proven experience in Brand and Marketing Communications Management in large corporates.
- Proven experience in PR management with sound experience in sponsorship activities, CSR and media relations.
- International exposure and ability to lead/motivate a cross functional team; multi-cultural awareness.
- Deep knowledge of mobile telecoms products, and understanding of business environment and market, particularly in the area of voice, data and value added services.
- Ability to develop and manage business cases supporting the functions outlook.
- Creative and flexible approach to project based activity.
- Undergraduate degree in related field required or Equivalent in education and work experience with a good degree/MBA, with emphasis on marketing is desired.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
- Computer Literacy knowledge (Microsoft Office).
- Good Knowledge of Digital Media Advertising Tools and key KPI’s to monitor efficiency and effectiveness.
- Strong public speaking skills and strong community knowledge and network is a must.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below