Marketing and Sales Manager for Laser Department (full time)
ACT Medical is proud to announce that we have signed the contract with Lumenis, the high-end laser company for Medical and Aesthetic use for the Palestinian Market.
Our Company is searching for experienced, ambitious candidates for the following Positions for immediate employment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and execute business plans that meet/exceed sales, profit, share, and trade efficiency targets for assigned businesses.
- Develop action plans to ensure achievement of annual objectives.
- Develop customer programs designed to improve consumer’s visibility of branded products.
- Identify key decision makers for account management and contacts to coordinate the use of marketing programs, point of sale materials and sales promotion programs.
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key metrics.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients in the region
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar field of study with emphasis in: International Business, Logistics/Supply Chain, Marketing or Sales preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience in a supervisory or management role leading high performance teams
- Experience in the development and execution of strategically defined sales programs that have shown profitable growth in different market environments
- Experience with training is very helpful, including the use of Webinars.
- Self-confident and self-motivated polished professional who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Market knowledge: Must be knowledgeable about the market and understand the competitive differentiators within this market.
- High level customer presentations, market research, coaching and aligning with state and regional educational initiatives.
- Analytically minded people
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing unmatched customer service.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with people clearly and effectively in all levels of the organization.