The Palestinian Working Woman Society for Development (PWWSD), established in 1981, is a Palestinian women’s, mass, developmental, learning human rights organization that contributes to developing the feminist struggle within national, social, and developmental dimensions. The organization believes that liberating women is connected directly with ending the occupation and establishing a full Palestinian democratic sovereign civil state. PWWSD is a reference for women and all those individuals or institutions interested in women’s issues. PWWSD is active all over West Bank and Gaza Strip and an active member in several local, regional, and global networks and coalitions, such as the Palestinian NGO Network, the Arab Women Network (Aisha), the International Union for Workers Education.
PWWSD is seeking to hire a Marketing and Networking Specialist with the following Responsibilities:
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns in the local markets in accordance with marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives.
- Planning and developing promotional materials as required for women-led projects.
- Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Manages social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
- Work as part of the Communication and Advocacy Department team to develop and implement marketing and advocacy campaigns, projects, and events with a main focus on women economic empowerment.
- Creating networking strategies to enhance the work of women-led projects which includes online and field work.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, and apps, especially online campaigns.
- Strong English skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in working with women-led projects (cooperatives, CBOs… ect).
- Knowledge of basic photo and video editing programs/tools.
- Strong understanding and regular utilization of web analytics, CMS, designing website.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing social media & marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, communication, Advertising, design or other related field.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected], with the position title in the subject line no later than Saturday 11.1.2020