3 Months contract – Maternity substitute
موظفة بديلة بعقد 3 شهور
About BCI Mobile:
BCI Mobile; a leading company in the retail & distribution of mobile devices in Palestine; is pleased to announce the following job opportunity, as we are hiring a “Marketing Analyst, ecommerce digital Officer” for 3 months contract as a maternity substitute, please review the below job duties, responsibilities and requirements for more details:
Supports the marketing department in all activities, provides insights regarding the market, trends, and competitors, and prepares the sales analysis & online reports, follow up the creation of all digital content, Plan website, social media other digital marketing campaign.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prices updates for all channels in coordination with the finance, marketing and sale departments.
- Prepares, updates and tracks the whole year retail marketing agenda promos and budgeting, which includes sales expectations and ROIs.
- Maintains an update report of sell out analysis for Palestinian market and to be shared on monthly basis with commercial management.
- Prepares the regular & additional marketing plans beginning of each requested period.
- Tracks the media plans in accordance with the retail marketing agenda offers & campaigns in coordination with the brand manager on weekly basis.
- Tracks all payments & report the needed updates to the brand manager& finance department.
- Executes projects including (advertising, design, communication with the concerned stakeholders, material printing, distribution and installation, handling inquiries, etc.)
- Follows up POP materials, giveaways, branding campaigns creative with agencies, procurement department, installation vendors and campaign execution.
- Audits all accounts and payments that related to the Marketing, Sales, and Showrooms departments’ campaigns.
- Archives relevant marketing material and builds up the marketing department database.
- Assists the marketing department in any event related to BCI.
- Works with marketing and product management to develop and communicate sales training associated with new products and services.
- Works closely with the brand management team to devise a content strategy that aligns with the company's wider goals.
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports that reflects the actual sales volume for the areas and provide analytical online report.
- Handles the online marketing initiatives including email content strategy, advertising (SEM/SMM), Sales SEO/Content strategy and development and promotions to maximize site traffic and sales conversions (SEO/retargeting, site design, customer service).
- Creates and executes new online marketing programs.
- Works as per the assigned marketing budget and reports budget spending on weekly and monthly basis along with the ROI report.
- Ensures up to date information and consistency throughout online channel.
- Integrates with social media team across multiple platforms include (Twitter & Facebook) to create sales driven campaigns and utilize social media to e-commerce sales.
- Ensures all fans questions are replied on timely manner with professional accurate answers to achieve response KPIs and target.
- Following up creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos etc.
- Plans and executes social media campaigns (giveaways, webinars, take-overs, etc.), works with organizational and influencer partners.
- Keeps current knowledge of online trends.
- Develops and manages digital marketing campaigns.
- Manages online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Submits periodic reports to the brand manager
- Performs any other duties related to his job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor's Degree in business administration, Marketing or any related field
1-3 years' experience in marketing department, or marketing agency
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their resumes to the following email address [email protected] No later than 20th August, 2021 and indicate “Marketing Analyst, ecommerce digital Officer” in the subject line as well.