Employer: GGateway for Outsourcing Information Technology.
Expected start date: April – May 2021.
Location: West Bank
Level of effort: Full-time
GGateway is a private IT outsourcing company and social enterprise with the mission to develop Palestinian’s human capital potential in Palestine. GGateway aims to harness the Palestinian youth talent by retraining on skills that matches the needs of the massive shortage of hi-tech resources created by the fourth industrial revolution. GGateway is currently scaling up to a sustainable regional hub for outsourcing and technology-enabled services and wants to identify and maintain its service value proposition for the regional and international demand for ITO services. Therefore, GGateway is looking forward to hiring qualified Managing Director for its expansion to external markets and presence in the West Bank as part of business development activities.
- The Managing Director is a Senior Management Officer of the GGateway- and is responsible for leading and facilitating the expansion of GGateway in the West Bank.
- The Managing Director has a key role in representing GGateway to clients and stakeholders and promoting the work of the GGateway.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retain and develop profitable clients.
- Identify potential clients and secure them as clients.
- Direct and supervise the expansion activities on behalf of GGateway in the West Bank.
- Provide guidance for workers as needed and approve training opportunities.
- Implement GGateway’s policies.
- Delegate duties among staff members.
- Maintain budgets for managed entity as well as the individual projects it takes on.
- Monitor costs against budget.
- Make key decisions for managed entity.
- Research and analyze industry, market, and competitors to make informed strategy decisions.
- Create initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce operational threats, forestall business risks, and maximize core strengths.
- Identify core competencies and defines operational goals.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualification and Skills:
- Proven 5+ years experience in management or other similar managerial/leadership position.
- Proven technical experience in Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) industry.
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Is an extremely flexible and adaptable self-starter.
- Ability and willingness to travel to MENA region, Europe and the US.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
Organizational Structure and Reporting:
- The Managing Director will report directly to GGateway’s Board and CEO.
- Work closely with other designated stakeholders, project consultants hired to assist GGateway, GGateway potential leads and clients, IT associations in the West Bank and Gaza, IT firms in West Bank and Gaza and any other donor organizations and clients in the MENA region and globally.
DURATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT:
- The Managing Director position will be full time for a year, renewable with three-month probation period.
Deadline for applications:
Interested candidates are asked to submit their CVS , with a cover letter ,and names, e-mails and contact info of three professional references no later than April 06,2021 no later than 4:00 PM to the following e-mail: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.