The position is primarily responsible for ensuring that all departments in the hospital and in the residential blocks are maintained with an aim to prevent any faults which would be to the detriment of the smooth running of the hospital and the service to the patients.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Technician on full time basis (100%) 40hours/ week (5days). The position will be based at the main Hospital in Jerusalem.
To apply you should have the following:
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the field of general maintenance/technician.
- Must have a Diploma in required technical field.
- Extensive previous experience in trouble-shooting systems such as: AC Units, Heating Boilers, Electrical installations, Plumbing & Piping.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety measures, including COSHH and PPE equipment awareness.
- Work if required during silent hours or in Emergency situations and be able to remain on-site if the needs dictate.
- Must be available and on-call from home, to react as required to any Emergency call out situations.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Arabic.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Received COVID-19 vaccine.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Administration or Facilities Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying in the subject field.
The closing date for receipt of application is December 05th, 2022.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.