JOB Description: This position is responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing variety of safety and security systems (i.e. fire alarm system, surveillance system, Access Control, Queuing System and Intrusion system); installs projects as necessary.
- Identifies and resolves problems for most types of service calls including emergency calls.
- Analyzes repair requirements and provides customer with appropriate solutions.
- Completes accurate and detailed service reports for customer to allow accurate invoicing and job cost tracking.
- Executes all service calls in accordance with local standards and Company’s guidelines.
- Provides technical support to end users and field labor when applicable. Seeks technical guidance from online trainings, manuals and more experienced staff for difficult and unusual situations.
- Keeps up to date and informed on all company products, services and policies.
- Install new projects as necessary.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Mandatory skills and requirements
- Flexibility, doesn't mind being 24/7 on call.
- Ability to work with hand and power tools.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Willingness to travel to attend training.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Advanced computer skills including familiarity with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Experience & Qualifications
- Graduation from a recognized secondary school and a trade certificate with 4 years’ experience or diploma from a recognized technical institution in Electrical/ Electronic with 2 years’ experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in related / similar role.
Preferred skills and requirements
- Be a self-starter and work well without supervision.
- Proficient in other CAD applications is a Plus.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to send their CVs to
no later than 22/01/2019
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.