Business Alliance HR is recruiting a Maintenance Engineer (Food Industry) for a Manufacturing and Distribution Company, located in Nablus, Palestine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the machines/equipment are operating effectively, and implement the set plans within the highest quality standards.
- Analyze breakdowns, diagnose faults, and supervise time-critical equipment repairs.
- Adhere to all safety and performance regulations.
- Readiness to respond quickly in case of any damages/faults, and provide alternative solutions to ensure a continuous production process.
- Perform regular checks/inspections on machines.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- 2+ Years of experience in maintaining packing lines in food factories is a MUST.
- Capable to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, and able to perform well under pressure.
- Willingness and ability for Shift work.
- Able to intervene promptly and efficiently, where and when required.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة