The Palestinian Electricity Transmission Ltd. (PETL) invites applications from eligible candidates for Maintenance Engineer position with the following details:
Maintenance Engineer (Ref. #: ME/TD/ 2019-02)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Schedules the maintenance of substation equipment within the Company’s service area.
- Maintenance activities include minor things such as adding oil to a transformer or gas to a breaker to a complete overhaul of a breaker or tap changer.
- Supervises and oversees all maintenance projects and crews to ensure compliance with specifications and engineering plans.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly maintenance schedules of substation equipment and facilities.
- Reviews engineering plans and coordinates modifications to the plans with Engineering.
- Coordinates maintenance projects with Systems Operator, Distribution, Relaying, crews and contractors.
- Prepares progress reports of ongoing maintenance projects.
- Participating in Preparing bids documents for maintenance jobs in substation to be completed by contractors.
- Prepares and reviews project specifications and cost estimations.
- Maintains Substation Maintenance program data files for tracking of equipment.
- Maintains maintenance equipment data forms for specialized testing of equipment.
- Requisitions equipment parts, materials and equipment needed for maintenance projects.
- Maintains inventory list of equipment, equipment parts and materials.
- Trains employees on the procedures and practices used by the department.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
B.A in Electrical engineering (Automation, power) with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field.
Interested applicants please submit your CV in English no later than 23/05/2019.
Application packages will be considered on a rolling basis. Qualified applicants only will be contacted for an interview.