ProGineer Technologies is a leading outsourcing company that provides a multitude of Software Services spanning the complete software development cycle.
As a macOS Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software applications for the macOS platform. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and other engineers, to deliver high-quality software solutions that meet user needs and adhere to Apple's guidelines and best practices. Your primary focus will be on designing, implementing, testing, and debugging macOS applications using various programming languages and frameworks.
- Develop and maintain software applications for macOS using C++
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement new features
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and consistency
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues
- Continuously improve software performance and scalability
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in software engineering, including macOS and C++.
Desired Personality Characteristic:
- Independent learner.
- Independent worker and problem-solver.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Good level of English.
- Strong critical thinking and out-of-the-box thinking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team setting, as well as independently.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software development for macOS using C++ 11/14/17.
- Proficiency in macOS application development using C++, Xcode, and macOS frameworks
- Experience with object-oriented programming, design patterns, and software architecture principles
- Strong debugging, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of software development best practices, including Agile methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with Objective-C and Swift programming languages
- Experience with developing multi-threaded applications
- Knowledge of software security best practices.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for our job openings, all candidates are encouraged to write to us when applying why they think we should consider their application and why they think they are suitable for the job.
- It is highly recommended to answer the following screening question when filling the application: "Kindly list the job skills you have that are relevant to the job qualifications/requirements stated in the job post."
- Remember to provide your scale (0-10) on each required qualification.
This would increase their chances of being interviewed.
Fill out an application here: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Progineer1/743999911594693-macos-software-engineer-p-pc-23