You will have an enormous opportunity to be part of the team building a ground breaking technology in health Tech. We are looking for software developers to work with a team of computer vision and machine learning scientists and engineers. The ideal candidate shall be passionate about learning new topic, and has strong background in building software solution for real products. Ideal candidate has strong commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills. The candidate will be working with team of mixed backgrounds to deliver top notch CV/ML applications into consumer devices.
The work scope includes but is not limited to building data processing tools, training and deploying SVM/LSVM classifiers, training and optimizing convolutional neural networks (CNN’s) and deep networks, and integrating these solutions into low power devices. The job will also include working with our scientists to create intellectual properties, leading to patents applications.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience building successful production software systems
- 5+ years of experience with OO design and development
- Strong experience in multiple object-oriented programming languages like C/C++ (mandatory), Python (mandatory), Java (preferred), Ruby (preferred) and Objective C (preferred)
- Experience with writing software for embedded devices (GPU, DSP, ARM, ..)
- MS or PhD in Computer Science
- Background with computer vision and/or machine learning
- Experience working on image processing problems
- Experience working with Deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Caffe, MxNet …)
- Experience with working on AWS services (S3, SQS, DynamoDB, EC2, RDS, Redshift, Kinesis)
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
To apply, please send your CV / resume to: