Business Alliance HR is recruiting a Machine Learning Engineer for a leading Services Company, located in Ramallah, Palestine.
The ideal candidate must have exceptional skills in statistics and programming to help the company create artificial intelligence products.
Contract type: Full-time/ Permanent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Study and transform data science prototypes.
- Design machine learning systems.
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements.
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods.
- Run machine learning tests and experiments.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
- Train and retrain systems when necessary.
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks.
- Keep abreast of developments in the field.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms.
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java, and R.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like sci-kit-learn).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Python, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix/Linux, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle OBIEE, and Oracle Apex.
2+ years of relevant experience.
Bachelor’s/ or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or IT.
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة