PURPOSE & OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
Reporting to the Director of Program & Operation, the post holder will be responsible for maintaining, coordinating and carrying out the M&E activities and operations, including data collection, analysis and reporting.
S/he shall provide support in the preparation of progress reports, designing of new project and interventions.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures
- Monitor all projects’ activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output; and output towards achieving the outcomes.
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the projects’ success;
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results;
- Monitor the sustainability of the project's results;
- Provide feedback to the management on project strategies and progress;
- Suggest strategies to the QADER’s Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the interventions by identifying bottlenecks in completing activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks;
- Provide support to the projects coordinators/officers for preparing monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress reports to QADER’s management, partners and donors as requested.
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system Develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project;
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports to QADER management, partners and donors.
- Participate in annual reviews and planning workshops and assist in preparing relevant reports;
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of QADER’s interventions;
- Assist the QADER’s staff with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use;
- Perform other duties as required;
- At least Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, social sciences or other related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience in M&E activities in NGOs.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports.
- Experience with evidence based monitoring and capacity development.
- Statistical command and experience with data collection processes.
- Knowledge of different monitoring tools (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Familiar with reviewing results frameworks and indicators.
- Excellent written and oral command of English and Arabic.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Ability to work under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send their CVs/Resumes in addition to a cover letter (not less than 200 words, clarifying how your qualifications and personal specifications meet the job requirements) to [email protected].
Please indicate in the subject line “M&E Officer”
Deadline for applications: Monday May 7th 2018.
Persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply for this position. QADER for Community Development is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.