MSF Spain is looking for a skilled Logistics Supervisor in Gaza to help us provide quality service to our beneficiaries. This position is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in the humanitarian sector and develop your skills. You will also be an important member of our team focusing on medical and mental health assistance to population.
You will be working in our Gaza Project and also you will be Sspervising the daily logistics activities and providing maintenance to the MSF equipment, facilities and infrastructures, according to MSF standards and protocols in order to maintain the facilities in perfect conditions and collaborate in the development of the mission..
We expect you to share our humanitarian values to offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. In MSF we treat our beneficiaries with dignity, and with respect for their cultural and religious beliefs.
- Define and monitoring the risk assessment and update implementation applied security
- Implementation of site protection for MSF facilities
- Ensure the implementation of the effective maintenance of MSF facilities
- Supervison of drivers as direct supervisor or other future log positions
- Organising and monitoring daily work movements
- Implementation of fleet management, maintenace plan, records fuel consumption
- Supply tasks
- Internal Request follow up
- Procurement and sercive contracts
- implemantation of financial document work
- implemantation of financial document to handover financial department
- stock management and inventory in both Logistic and actual Log store
- working as a facilitator if we worked with other actors
- Supervision and Follow Up rehabilitation works ( MSF premises or MoH facilities)
- Basic skills and knowkedge for water and sanitation including IPC
- IT Support
- Planning together with the line manager the required checks and maintenance activities of energy systems/set-up according to MSF standards
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential secondary education and formal technical training, Bahcelor in Engineering is an advantage
At least one year in MSF or 2 years in a similar post out of MSF
Fluency in Arabic and English
Essential computer literacy (word, excel), Knowledge of MSF tools will be an advantage
• Results and Quality Orientation L2
• Teamwork and Cooperation L2
• Behavioural Flexibility L2
• to MSF Principles L2
• Stress Management L3
- Full time position (Sunday to Thursday from 08:00 -16:30)
- 20 days annual leave
- Complementary Staff Health Policy
- Mental Health Support
- Starting date: Soon as possible
- Transportation Allowance
- Child Allowance
- 13th month Salary
We require all applicants to write a cover letter containing an introduction of yourself, explaining why you are applying for the position, and explaining why you think you are suitable for the position. Failure of submitting this letter would make the application invalid and the application would NOT be considered.
All documents of application must be in English.
Please send your CV and a cover letter including aforementioned instructions in English.
The deadline for application is 27/07/2023.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for technical test and interview.
All the steps of the recruitment will be done in ENGLISH.
In order to submit your application via Google Forms, you shall have a GMAIL account. If you do not have one, you shall create a GMAIL Account.