Position in the Organization
Reports to (Hierarchical): Logistics Team Leader
Reports to (Functional): Logistics Team Leader and Hospital team Leader
Job Family: Logistics and Supply
Supervising the daily logistics activities and providing maintenance to the MSF equipment, facilities and infrastructures, according to MSF standards and protocols in order to maintain the facilities in perfect conditions and collaborate in the development of the mission.
- Planning and supervising the logistics within the project and base (repairs, equipment maintenance, stock management, ICT, Biomed, WatSan, HVAC…), in order to ensure the best operational working conditions in the Project facilities and base.
- Monitoring maintenance activities of infrastructures, management of non-medical stocks and equipment according to MSF standards
- Ensuring the check and follow-up of facilities under the line manager supervision maintaining the facilities and reporting any anomalies or problems, evaluation of the rehabilitation needs and following up minor building rehabilitation work according to specification needs; checking that premises observe security norms, passive security orientation to staff and monitoring of asset in placed
- Planning together with the line manager the required checks and maintenance activities of energy and HVAC systems/WatSan, Biomed, ICT set-up according to MSF standards
- Coordinating and leading the logistics team in the project under his/her responsibility which includes daily supervision, monitoring of the quality of work and the definition of each person's task, drawing up their working schedules; organizing and leading team meetings; participating in the recruitment of team personnel and attending logistics meetings and accounting for his activities
- Ensuring there is a preventive and curative maintenance in place of all project and base handled according to MSF standards and protocols.
- Managing and following up orders which includes collecting logistics orders for the team plus drivers or health facilities; drawing up and following up orders according to the procedures in force, makes local purchases according to MSF supply procedures and ensures reception conditions of freight or arriving material as well as the organization and setting up of materials before its shipment
- Responsible for Logistic Activties at Al Awda hospital, reporting to the Hospital Team Leader.
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring all logistics related activities in health facilities according to MSF protocols, standards and procedures in order to provide support for its medical activities in cooperation with our local partners.
- Ensure efficient preventive and corrective maintenance follow up of MSF health activities.
- Ensure the set-up of ICT networks, following the issuance, configuration of IT equipments, emails and proper inventory.
- Logistics technical team is coached and supervised; Biomed Tech, WatSan Tech, Skilled Laborer and Crowd Controller
- Identify logistics needs based on activity (HR Daily worker, Rehabilitation and Construction, Materials and Supplies )
- Perform monthly/quarterly inventory together with the Logistics Team for Medical and Non Medical asset using TMS
- Ensure safe & secured working environment on MSF health activities.
- Identifying Security Risk together with the team, refresher course for evacuation plan, Passive Security, fire and safety together with logistics team leader for Al Awda Hospital and other project of MSF.
- Informing the Logistics Team Leader in case of any major issues/incidents and draws-up all required reporting, in order to keep updated and reliable information that will support and ease the decision making.
- Participate in team meetings, activity, planning of supervisor in the hospital and represent logistics team
- Provide monthly reports Sitreps, and participate in forecast monthly Cash Request.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Essential bachelor’s degree of Mechatronic/Mechanical Engineering with formal technical training or any related field.
- At least three (3) years in MSF or 3 years in a similar post out of MSF or other NGOs
- Essential Strong Technical Experience in IT (Networking System, Installation and configuration, Troubleshooting hardware and Software).
- High engineering Computer skills in AutoCAD or Solid works Software.
- High computer skills and usage (Ms word, Excel, etc.).
- Skills in preparing drawings and bill of quantities (BOQ) for the design work to be ready for the tenders (Advantage).
Results and Quality Oriented
Teamwork and Cooperation
People Management and Development
Strong level of English and Arabic