Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Gaza office a
For a period of 12 months commencing upon signature of the project contract.
The overall responsibility is to support the Base Logistician in following up all logistic fields in terms of fleet, equipment and IT with some support in procurement.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare the procurements in the base and support Base Logistician in the other procurements when needed
- Ensure the respect of the deadlines for the direct procurements of the base.
- Purchase office supplies and organize the payments of invoices to the suppliers for the direct procurements.
- Deal with contractors and suppliers to ensure technical specifications and arrange deliveries on site for the direct and negotiated procurements
- Deliver and collect quotes for the direct and negotiated procurements
- Participate in updating the PFU (procurement Follow Up) on monthly basis.
- Inspect items delivered and deal with contractors regarding back orders and missing or damaged goods for the direct procurements.
- Prepare procurement requests and supplier purchase orders for the procurements.
- Justify the cash advances with admin department and keep monitoring the direct purchase process.
- Give support in the analysis of the market
- Analyze the need and develop Framework Agreements if needed
- Supports in the creation and edition of the contracts with suppliers
- Ensures the proper follow-up of the contracts
- Coordinates the Upper Base requests
- Ensures the scan the closed Purchase Dossier and upload on Data Repositories (Teams Channel)
- Support Base Logistician in preparation of the monthly logistics report.
- Support in the development of logistics inputs at proposal stage
- Support in the preparation and implementation of training sessions for stakeholders
- Support in the response to the internal compliance mechanisms (preventive controls) and with the partners
- Support in the response to internal and external audits
- Support the other Logistics Officer on Equipment & Inventories management if required by Base Logistician
- Those duties that are inherent to the position and requested according to missions’ needs and context.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Procurement, or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in logistics especially in Procurement. Good knowledge in IT is a plus, either in NGOs or private sector.
- Knowledge in humanitarian or emergency programming is a plus
- Knowledge of major humanitarian donors and donor compliance issues is a plus.
- Motivation and commitment to humanitarian work and values.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and team worker.
- Very good in reading, writing, and speaking both Arabic and English.
- Office 365, Teams
- Valuable prior experience in issues related to the promotion of gender equality or personal commitment to gender equality.
From 68,580 ILS to 81,204 ILS gross/ year divided in 12 payments and based on experience. In addition, Action Against Hunger covers food and transportation allowances for a fully worked month.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position.
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service. Please click on Apply Now -تقدم الان لهذه الوظيفة to access to the service
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 24/10/2021.
Only those candidates pre-selected for a test and an interview will be contacted.