International Medical Corps- Gaza would like to advertise and recruit for multiple vacancies for its upcoming project: Supporting Health System Preparedness and Service Provision in Gaza
IMC would like to invite interested individuals to apply for the following position:
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Good levels of written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to operate effectively across organizational bounders, ability to establish and maintain effective partnership and working relations in a multi-cultural , multi-ethical environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Knowledge in the overall security context of the country
- Familiar with developing an operational mechanism during different security levels
- 3 years of experience in the logistics field
- Having attended any training related to Security and logistics is a plus
- Fit for purpose country fleet of vehicles and engine equipment following IMC vehicle fleet management guideline, including training of drivers/operators, control
Click here for detailed description of the tasks and requirements.
This position is for NATIONALS ONLY.
Please send your cover letter and CV to this email: [email protected]
Closing Date: July 19, 2020
Please mention the title of the position you are applying to in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interviews
International Medical Corps provides emergency relief to those struck by disaster no matter where they are, no matter what the conditions, working with them to recover, rebuild and gain the skills and tools required for self-reliance.
To learn more about our IMC visit: internationalmedicalcorps.org/who-we-are