A non-governmental and non-profit organisation working in the Palestinian Territory is recruiting a logistics officer in Ramallah for a period of 12 months and could be renewable according to the fund.
- Follow up on the projects procurement according to the organization procedures.
- Analyze procurement requests, identify service providers and evaluate information regarding vendors' performance in the areas of quality, prices and delivery of goods in view of the Organization's best interests; maintain and update databases of preferred suppliers.
- Responsible for the storage of materials in the warehouses.
- Responsible on all of the stock and inventories of the organization.
- Follow up on the fleet and fuel management.
- Ensure all IT hardwares and softwares are working well.
- Monitor maintenance and repair of office facilities.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Guide and oversee the performance of the logistics employees department.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in Business administration, procurement, information technology or related field.
- Knowledge in Procurement, fleet management and IT.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Previous work experience with NGOs is a plus.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Very Good spoken and written English and Arabic language skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office :Word, Excel, etc..
- Valid Driving Lisence for at least two years.
Interested candidates should send their CV (in English) along with a motivation letter in addition to at least three references for their last three jobs no later than 05/03/2019 to:
Please write the position name (Logistics Officer) in the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.