مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود - اسبانيا
Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent humanitarian medical aid organization committed to two objectives: providing medical aid whenever needed, regardless of race, religion, politics or gender, and raising awareness of the plight of the people who helps. MSF is working in more than 70 countries all around the world.
MSF –Spain is carrying out a psychological support program with medical and social component. The aim is to provide short-term psychotherapy to people affected by violence and conflict.
MSF-Spain is currently seeking a LOGISTICS MANAGER for its mission which includes; Mental Health and Psycho-social Project in Hebron, Head office in Jerusalem, and Mental Health project in Gaza.
Main Responsibilities of the position:
The mission Logistics Manager is expected to:
- Establish a solid basis for logistics in the mission, assessing the main needs, defining procedures and the frame, and defining the future setup of the logistics team in the mission.
- To evaluate current logistics practices to identify areas to improve within 2 months after starting and set up for the log department
- Set and implement specific objectives for logistics
- Review MSF standards and procedures adapted to the 3 different locations of the mission to be implemented within 3 months
- Log HR management including recruitment, induction and capacity building of local staff
- Work closely with Head of Mission on applied security Standards of Operations implementation and review
- Activate Supply procedures including use of Logistics software to produce Purchases Orders, Internal requests, etc.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University Degree in a relevant field
- English is a must, Arabic is desired
- Prior experience in an INGO, experience with MSF is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment towards principles and ethics of humanitarian aid
- Ability to travel within Israel, West Bank, Gaza, and abroad.
- Ability to drive in Israel and West Bank
- Advanced knowledge in ITC
- HR Capacity building
- Applied security management
- Supply management
- Practical and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills (experience in restructuring and procedures design and implementation)
- Team Player
- Good understanding of the necessity of procedures, ability to adapt procedures to the mission context & capacity to implement such procedures in the mission.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to identify the main needs in terms of logistics in the mission (now & for future), and based on that to define the needed framework and the needed team setup of the logistics team in the mission
- Mindset and skills to be able to coach the team
- Be able to train by performance and hands-on mentoring.
Interested applicants please send your C.V. and motivation letter in English, by e-mail only to: [email protected] (subject: “Logistics Manager”)
Deadline for receiving applications is 31/03/2020
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries will be received