Position: Logistics Intern
Contract duration: 3-6 months
Location: Ramallah / Palestine
Starting Date ASAP
I. Background on ACTED
ACTED is an international NGO registered in France. ACTED’s vocation is to support vulnerable populations affected by wars, natural disasters and/or economic and social crises, and to accompany them in building a better future. ACTED started its activities in the occupied Palestinian territory in May 2007, through food security interventions in the West Bank and then in Gaza. ACTED is currently implementing projects funded among others by ECHO, OCHA, EU Member States and EuropeAid, which aim to protect vulnerable households in the West Bank and Gaza and to strengthen civil society actors across the occupied Palestinian territory.
In the occupied Palestinian territory, ACTED is both committed to humanitarian assistance and long-term development. ACTED strives to strengthen the economic capacities of cooperatives in rural areas, consolidate civil society organisations, and provide emergency assistance to the most vulnerable, rural communities in the West Bank and Gaza.
Under the supervision of the Logistics Officer , the logistics intern must provide assistance in the following topics :
- Assets and properties
- Support and Filling
- Assistance in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Assist in Management and coordination of the supply chain resources in the mission.
- Receiving orders forms from the various departments and dully treat them within the required timeline.
- Distribute / Collect quotations & Tenders to an identified list of suppliers / vendors.
- Deliver payments from/to the suppliers’ / service providers.
- Ensure the delivery of the procured items to the ACTED base.
- Assistance in Stock Management
- For all programme inventories in the mission (capital and offices).
- Responsible of Physical stock control under supervision of the Logistics Officer.
- Supervise safety of the stock and materials.
- Assistance in Assets Management
- Regularly verifies the Asset Documentation (Asset Card, Assets reception, repair Order form/ Asset Card, update Assets list).
- Ensure that all hardcopies of Assets cards, Assets List and Assets Maintenance Sheets are printed and updated: files must be accessible at all times to Head of Logistics department.
- Responsible for the recording (tagging and identification) of Assets are clear for all equipment and properties kept in the bases.
- Logistics Department Support and Filling
- Support the Logistics Officer in daily relevant logistics activities and logistic general field of intervention.
- Assist in Logistics duties including filing, scanning and copying logistics department hard and soft files and correspondences.
- Assist in administrative duties including reception and answering the phone calls.
- Any other tasks as requested by the line manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration , Accounting or any related field.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent verbal and listening communications skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills including ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with team members.
- Very organized and structured.
- Very Good in Arabic and English, spoken and written.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good attitude and ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to improve skills and knowledge.
- Good IT and Microsoft Office skills.
المسمى الوظيفي Logistics Intern
آخر موعد للتقديم 17 - Apr - 2021
المكان رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 1 Year
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV (in English) no later than 17/04/2021 to: [email protected] indicating the position (Logistics Intern) in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة ACTED NGO
رام الله والبيرة
القدس, رام الله والبيرة
REACH Assessment Specialist
رام الله والبيرة