A Logistics Company located in the West Bank is seeking a motivated, experienced, and knowledgeable Logistics expert to support and provide oversight and management of the logistics operations.
Job Duties & Tasks
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouses, transportation and customer services
- Create policies and practices for logistics activities.
- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions
- Enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements, and keep costs within budget
- Comply with laws and regulations
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree required with an emphasis on Business/ Management, Engineering, or equivalent field of study
- Minimum of 7- 10 years of logistics management experience.
- Demonstrated communication, leadership, and problem solving skills.
- Passionate and high energy, must be extremely analytical and detail oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-driven initiative to gain and implement a broad knowledge of warehousing and supply chain best practices.
- Advanced skill level of Microsoft Office tools.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume to [email protected] no later than Thursday , the 1st of November,2018