Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office a
Full-Time Logistics Assistant Intern
For a period of 6 months.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide support in the performance of the supply chain management. This includes among other tasks:
- Support in the preparation and delivery of all direct purchases.
- Support in the preparation of Procurement Request, Request for Quotation, Assessment Table, Supply Purchase Order, Delivery Note.
- Copy the information from the above-mentioned documents in the Procurement Follow Up, Contract Follow Up or the Supply Plan.
- Support to organise stocks in the office.
- Archive physically and in soft all the documents related to Logistics in order to support in intranet archiving.
- Support to prepare and analyse the Logistics Monthly reports.
- Assist the Logistics team with the visits of the suppliers and other colleagues to the office, in providing RfQ, receiving Invoices, or guidance for the next steps.
- Translating documents as required.
- Support Admin team in answering phone call and receiving visitors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Recently graduated with University degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or Information System or related field.
- Previous experience in Logistics desirable
- Fluency in Arabic
- Very good in English
Interested candidates should send their updated CV to [email protected].
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 07th of May 2020
Please reference the job title as INT/TTPP/20/01 in the subject line of your Email