Action Against Hunger (AAH) is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organization working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office a
For 12 months with a possibility of extension
POSITION GENERAL OBJECTIVE:
The overall responsibility is to support the Logistics Officer in following up all logistic fields in terms of equipment and IT, fleet, procurement and office management.
Objective 1: Equipment & IT aspects
- Install and configure computers, hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair cabled, wireless and other network infrastructure and ensure network functionality and availability to all system users.
- Assists in purchasing and maintaining hardware (Laptops, Printers, Digital cameras, Scanners, Servers etc.) in accordance with AAH standards.
- Identify and prioritize IT needs for the office in each financial year with coordination with the line manager.
- Maintain and update Hebron base equipment and inventory lists including proper filling.
- Maintain IT, Hardware, Software, Cameras, UPS, server, Alarm system and internal communication equipment in Hebron base within 24 hours.
- Manage, install, and follow up software licensing; as well as maintaining the updates of software and windows operating system for the Staff.
- Manage and report issues related to external stakeholders such as ISP.
- Maintain and update Hebron base backup process and coordinate with the capital.
- Provide staff with the required equipment and receive all returned items and equipment.
- Ensure Hebron base is stocked with appropriate working equipment.
- Conduct technology training for new users and increase staff IT awareness.
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and conduct IT orientation package.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Work continuously on IT tickets until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Maintain data and network security, confidentiality, and firewall management.
- Follow up all ICT related problems in the base and ensure the proper use of Action Against Hunger assets.
Objective 2: Procurement
- Prepare the direct procurements in the base and support the logistics department in the other procurements when needed.
- Ensure the respect of the deadlines for the direct procurements of the base.
- Purchase office supplies and organize the payments of invoices to the suppliers for direct procurement.
- Deal with contractors and suppliers to ensure technical specifications and arrange deliveries on site for the direct procurements.
- Deliver and collect quotes for the direct procurement.
- Inspect items delivered and deal with contractors regarding back orders and missing or damaged goods for direct procurement.
- Prepare procurement requests and supplier purchase orders for the direct procurement.
- Justify the cash advances with the administrative department and keep monitoring the direct purchase process.
- Scan the closed Purchase Dossier and upload it to Microsoft team.
Objective 3: Archiving & Translation
- Create the files for every purchase dossier.
- Ensure proper hard and soft copies archiving of all logistics documents (when requested).
- Translate all required documents.
Objective 4: Other tasks
- Follow up office maintenance, needs and office working environment.
- Follow up office running cost and environmental measures and initiatives.
- Acting as logistics officer during his absence
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information System, Information Technology, or any related field.
IT, networking, Procurement, and supply chain management.
Minimum 3 years of experience in logistics especially in IT management and supply chain management.
Good knowledge of procurement is a plus, either in NGOs or private sector.
Knowledge in humanitarian or emergency programming is a plus.
Knowledge of major humanitarian donors and donor compliance issues is a plus.
Motivation and commitment to humanitarian work and values.
Excellent communication and organization skills.
Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and team worker.
Valid driving license and proven driving skills.
Very good in reading, writing, and speaking both Arabic and English.
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and networks.
Ability to travel in West Bank and stay overnight.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position.
Action Against Hunger has commitment to protect all persons we come into contact with through our work, including children and At-Risk adults. Action Against Hunger has ZERO TOLERANCE towards all forms of harm and abuse, including sexual abuse and sexual exploitation. We take concerns and complaints relating to Safeguarding issues involving our Staff, Associated Personnel, Partners and Suppliers very seriously and will take action to vigorously investigate and manage any violations or alleged violations of our policies.