International Medical Corps is working to relieve the suffering of those impacted by war, natural disaster and disease by delivering vital health care services that focus on training, helping devastated populations return to self-reliance. IMC has been working in Gaza since 2009 and is currently implementing a project to support health service provision in partnership with local NGOs.
International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
International Medical corps is currently looking for: Logistics Assistant (1).
Capacity: Full Time Contract
Desired Start Date: 09. January, 2022
End date: 30. September,2022
Location: Gaza City.
Reports to Senior Logistics/Procurement Officer
- Assist the Procurement and Logistics Department in planning and executing tenders and purchase orders.
- Collect bids and contact suppliers.
- Arrange the delivery of goods and ensure clearance through customs.
- Assist the program teams in organizing program events and conferences.
- Provide logistical support to program in compliance with IMC’s standard logistics procedures.
- Maintain an updated market survey for goods and services that IMC procured continuously to ensure the availability in the local market, sufficient specifications and prices trends.
- Maintain and update monthly IMC Gaza assets and inventory list.
- Maintain and update Warehouse stock card and bin card.
- Assist the Senior Procurement and Logistics Officer in any administrative requirements.
- Assist on weekly and monthly logistics reports preparations.
- Responsible for managing minor office/guest house repairs and payment of utilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with IMC policies and procedures, donor regulations and local laws.
- Stick to IMC Standards and Regulations.
- Working Relationships
- Proactively engage with supervisor, and key staff.
- Proactively engage on a regular basis with supervisors/Line Managers, to seek advice where needed.
- Represent IMC in a positive and professional manner to contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of IMC’s mandate, ethics, values, and standpoint regarding other actors
- Ensure the application of, and compliance with, IMC security protocols and policies of you.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA degree in one of the following field or related: Finance/Accounting, Supply Chain, Business Administration and Management.
- At least 2 years’ experience in logistics and procurement.
- Experience with NGOs.
- Motivation and commitment to humanitarian work and values.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and team worker.
- Very good reading, writing and speaking English skills.
- Very good in using MS office and Internet.
- Good knowledge of cars maintenance, knowledge of mechanics is a plus.
المسمى الوظيفي Logistics Assistant
آخر موعد للتقديم 13 - Dec - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to fill the application in the link below no later than December 13, 2021.
- CVs and Cover Letter must be submitted in English.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Website for Contracts misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة International Medical Corps IMC
Inter-organizational Relationship Consultant
GBV Case Manager Supervisor
Child Protection Case Manager Supervisor
Child Protection Case Manager
Child Protection Counselor
Disaster Risk Reduction Specialist/Manager