Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian, non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational and non-profit making organisation working in the Palestinian Territory since 2002.
Action Against Hunger is recruiting for its Hebron office a
(Procurement / IT / Fleet support)
For a period of 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair cabled, wireless and other network infrastructure and ensure network functionality and availability to all system users.
- Assists in purchasing and maintaining hardware (laptops, printers, digital cameras, scanners, servers etc.) in accordance with AAH standards.
- Identify and prioritize IT needs for the office in each financial year with coordination with the line manager.
- Maintain IT, Hardware, Software, cameras, UPS and internal communication equipment in Hebron base within 24 hours.
- Maintain data and network security & confidentiality.
- Manage and report issues related to external stakeholders such as ISP.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Prepare the direct procurements in the base and support the Logistics department in the other procurements when needed.
- Ensure the respect of the deadlines for the direct procurements of the base.
- Deal with contractors and suppliers to ensure technical specifications and arrange deliveries on site for the direct procurements.
- Participate in updating the PFU (procurement Follow Up) on monthly basis for the direct procurements part.
- Prepare procurement requests and supplier purchase orders for the direct procurement.
- Ensure the proper archiving (Hard and soft copies) of all logistics documents and translate all related documents.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, management information system, information technology or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in logistics especially in IT management and supply chain management. Good knowledge in procurement is a plus, either in NGOs or private sector.
- knowledge in humanitarian or emergency programming is a plus.
- Knowledge of major humanitarian donors and donor compliance issues is a plus.
- IT systems and network knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and networks, and database).
- Motivation and commitment to humanitarian work and values.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and team worker.
- Very good in reading, writing and speaking both Arabic and English.
- Valid Driving License and proving driving skills.
Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply for this position
The received applications will be included and valid in our database for a period of six months and will be used in similar future job opportunities.
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service. Please apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة .
Applications will be accepted up to and including the 04/02/2021
Only those candidates pre-selected for a test and an interview will be contacted.