Médecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international humanitarian aid organization that provides assistance in more than 60 countries to populations in distress, to victims of natural or manmade disasters and to victims of armed conflicts, without discrimination and irrespective of religion, creed or political affiliation. To develop this work from (name of mission), we are recruiting a:
Logistic Team Leader
MSF is currently seeking to hire 1 Logistic Team Leader to join the logistic team in our Gaza project.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
She/he will be responsible for planning, implementation and monitoring of the logistics activities and programs in the project and coordinating human and material related resources needed in order to contribute to the proper development of the mission and to optimize the impact of the medical projects
- Defining, implementing and monitoring logistics activities and when needed, the logistics operational priorities, Determining the purchase planning according to the incoming requests / orders, product availability (shortages/surpluses), delivery times, budgets and other relevant factors
- Participating in the development of the policies, annual plans, proposals, and budget review, as well as situation assessments and supporting the activities of the project with resources, procedures and tools.
- Ensuring the implementation and monitoring of order processing, local purchase management, physical (warehousing) and administrative (management of movements) log stock management, freight management, supply administration and implementation of standard supply tools.
- Planning and reviewing the supply activities in the project including its budget, in order to identify and optimize the response to the needs of the project and the targeted population
- Coordinating, organizing, supervising, coaching and providing technical support to the logistics team members in order to improve the logistics components of the project
- Planning and supervising, the associated processes (recruitment, training, induction, performance evaluation, development and internal / external communication) of the logistics staff.
- Participating in the implementation of the technical choices, policies and logistics procedures, ensuring compliance with them, the correct use and maintenance of tools and documents for logistical monitoring.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Education: Essential Engineer University Degree, in BioMed or related fields is desirable.
- Public Health studies an asset.
- Language: Arabic C2 & English C1 is essential; certificate for English level an asset.
- Experience: Essential, working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs and previous humanitarian experience in MSF or other NGOs, managing large teams.
- Desirable previous experience in emergencies and in health facilities management.
- Transport allowance
- Health expenses coverage
المسمى الوظيفي Logistic Team Leader
آخر موعد للتقديم 16 - Jun - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and CV in English, with reference details, copies of diploma, and work certificate to:
Médecins Sans Frontières, Human Resources Department – Gaza Project
Mentioning; Logistic Team Leader
Before 16th June 2021 3pm.
A Security Clearance certificate issued by MOI will required at the last stage of the recruitment process.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MSF أطباء بلا حدود
21, Dec, 2020
Covid Watsan Technicians
26, Nov, 2020
Covid Watsan Supervisor
26, Nov, 2020
Interpreter Daily Worker
22, Nov, 2020
16, Nov, 2020
القدس, الخليل, بيت لحم
25, Oct, 2020