Jericho Cement Industry Company (JCIC) the developer of the first Cement plant in Palestine, is seeking to hire a qualified logistics officer to work in its offices located in Jericho, according to the following scope and qualifications criteria:
Job description brief
The Logistic officer is expected to perform various duties, tasks and responsibilities, which are:
- Provide logistics support in the areas of inventory, surveying, and projecting, ordering and pre-staging equipment for deployment. Organize records, develop systems & conduct audits.
- Responsible for procurement planning, transportation, and storage, as well as overseeing the organization, planning, and maintenance of the fleet.
- Managing packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment Oversee customer-based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements.
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered. Ensure materials are appropriately stored and program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment.
- Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators.
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels.
- Manage the repair of equipment Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory.
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
- To implement, use and monitor/ develop logistics systems, and undertake all procurement activities, in accordance with JCIC policy and procedures, including;
- Requesting for quotes and carrying out quotation analysis as well as raising Local Purchase Orders, in a timely manner as per JCIC procedures.
- Handling required customs clearance requirements, and issues related to the movement of restricted goods.
- Preparing and ensuring payment requests are sent to finance on time to avoid late supplier payments.
- Receipt of goods and services from suppliers and facilitating transportation of goods to the field.
- Record and follow-up on all pending purchases and related issues.
- Prepare and submit weekly procurements reports to the Project Manager as requested.
- Prepare and submit a monthly report on all procurement activities to the Project Manager.
- Liaise closely with finance in order to understand fully and comply with the payment processes and timing.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, accounting, Industrial Distribution, Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain Management, or any related field.
- Proven work experience as a logistic officer or similar role for at least (4) years.
- Hands -on experience with MS office, MS Excels & related programs.
- understand logistics operations and practices.
- extensive work experience in logistic or supply chain management tasks Employers also look out for those who can develop logistics plans, policies, and procedures, and provide technical and procedural advice in a broad range of logistics areas.
- Can efficiently and rapidly store and retrieve information using filing and tracking systems Computer skills.
- Proficient typing and editing skills in English & Arabic. (Hebrew is bonus)
- Effective working relationship with the work team Communication skills with various stakeholders, including customers, colleagues, vendors, etc.
المسمى الوظيفي Logistic Officer
آخر موعد للتقديم 03 - Dec - 2022
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 4 Years
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter explaining in detail their motivation and qualifications for this position,as well as a curriculum vitae,and official transcript to [email protected]
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة شركة أريحا لصناعة الاسمنت