Established in 1995, BCI was founded to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets with a sound knowledge base and a strong network of global partners, BCI has since evolved into a regionally recognized advisor and provider of top of the line services and solutions spanning a range of sectors. BCI is intending to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the position of: Logistic Officer
- Plans and schedules appropriate movement of goods and able to maintain a cost-effective balance between customer service and cost of shipments.
- Follow and track all inbound shipments.
- Ensures compliance with all government guidelines and regulations specific to mode and direction of related shipments.
- Issues and follows up on proper documentation.
- Creates documentation is accurately, distribute and release to the carriers, forwarders and agents in a timely manner.
- Coordinates closely with procurement, warehouse and demand planning functions to ensure efficient operations.
- Updates the shipments status on a daily basis.
- Performs any other duties related to his job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor's Degree in business administration or any related field
1-2 years' experience
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Computer skills and Knowledge in Excel
Work under stress
Initiative and problem solving skills
Valid driving license
Interested individuals should submit their CV coupled with letter of interest to [email protected] , please indicate job
title in the subject line.title in the subject line.
Logistic Officer. Ref. No (HR-LO-1)