International Medical Corps is working to relieve the suffering of those impacted by war, natural disaster and disease by delivering vital health care services that focus on training, helping devastated populations return to self-reliance. IMC has been working in Gaza since 2009 and is currently implementing a project to support health service provision in partnership with local NGOs.
International Medical corps is currently looking for Logistic Assistant:
Capacity: Full Time Contract
Location: Gaza City.
Scope of Work:
The Logistics Assistant will support the Logistics Officer in terms of procurement, fleet, inventory and
equipment are fulfilled. S/He will support the final aim to guarantee an efficient and effective operational support to the projects of the office.
The Logistic Assistant will:
- Support in the development and implementation of direct purchases
- Supports in the office needs follow up, purchase office supplies and organize the payments of invoices to the suppliers
- Deal with contractors and suppliers to ensure technical specifications and arrange deliveries, as and when requested by the Logistics Officer
- Update the supplier and price list of the procurements
- Deliver and collect quotes, as and when requested by the Logistics Officer
- Inspect items delivered and deal with contractors regarding back orders and missing or damaged goods, as and when requested by the base logistician
- Record progress of procurement in the procurement follow up database.
- Coordinates with suppliers the delivery of the final invoices and deduction from source Certificates
- Creates the files for every transaction
- Ensure proper hard copies archiving of all logistics documents
- Ensure proper soft copies archiving of all logistics documents
- Translate all required documents
- Assist the Procurement and Logistics Department in planning and executing tenders and purchase orders.
- Collect bids and contact suppliers.
- Arrange the delivery of goods and ensure clearance through customs.
- Assist the program teams in organizing program events and conferences.
- Provide logistical support to program in compliance with IMC’s standard logistics procedures.
- Maintain an updated market survey for goods and services that IMC procured continuously to ensure the availability in the local market, sufficient specifications and prices trends.
- Maintain and update monthly IMC Gaza assets and inventory list.
- Maintain and update Warehouse stock card and bin card.
- Assist the Procurement and Logistics officer in any administrative requirements.
- Assist on weekly and monthly logistics reports preparations.
- Responsible for managing minor office/guest house repairs and payment of utilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in, logistics, business administration or any related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in logistics and procurement.
- Experience with NGOs.
- Motivation and commitment to humanitarian work and values.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and team worker.
- Good reading, writing and speaking English skills and fluent Arabic skills.
- Very good in using MS office and Internet.
- Good knowledge of cars maintenance, knowledge of mechanics is a plus.
How to apply;
- Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to send their CV’s along with a cover letter, in English, to [email protected] no later than January 21st, 2021.
- The email subject line should include the following position name: Logistic Assistant