Job Title Logistic assistant-part time-3 months probation
Country & Base of posting Occupied Palestinian territory, Ramallah Office
Report to Deputy Finance Manager
Accountable to DFM & Security Officer
Work in coordination with DFM, HR assistant, local administrators, AMs, CR
Tasks and Responsibilities
Administration & Coordination
- Ensure that the drivers have valid driving license
- Update the Car Rental Company with the staff driver’s info.
- Collect and analyze the cars’ logbooks on monthly base.
- Coordinate for the taxi usage and needs.
- Supervise and ensure that fleet rules are implemented, understood and respected on all bases
- Preparation of a monthly report for WW-GVC Cars (yellow & green plates)
- Assist in developing the car driving rules with the DFM & Security Officer.
- Support Country Representatives and Head of Sectors with any logistic urgent needs.
- Supervise and follow up the annual car rental procurement process.
Fleet and Premises
- Supervise and Ensure that the monthly fuel and maintenance cost follow-up tool is properly filled in
- Define the needs and propose solutions in terms of premises
- Follow up the monthly Car maintenance and check up with the staff & the Car Rental Company.
- Receive and revise the car accident cases with the staff & the Car Rental Company.
- Responsible for following up on the car tracking system (GPS).
Equipment and Communication
- Supervise and Ensure that the documents related to equipment are compliant with WW-GVC rules
- Supervise and Ensure the accurate update of the equipment follow-up tools
· Supervise and Ensure the accurate update and follow up of Communication/Mobile Phone tool
- Being responsible for the management, maintenance and inventory of WW-GVC main office and bases in OPT (furniture and equipment – computers, telephone, internet service and cars)
- Supervise and Ensure that stock reports and physical inventories are properly done, documented and matched
- Perform any other duty required by the Line Manager or the Country Representative
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related field preferred, or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Residence in Ramallah or Jerusalem is preferable.
- Valid driving license with a clean driving record.
- Excellent English (oral and written).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Fleet management
- Flexibility, organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Interested candidates should send their CV along with a cover letter, both in English and Position in the email subject, to
[email protected] no later than 21/06/2020