In close coordination with the Deputy Protection Coordinator in charge of Restoring Family Links and Missing Persons (RFL/Missing) and the Deputy Protection Coordinators in charge of Protection of Civilian Population (PCP), Detention (DET) & Data Management (DATA), the Liaison Officer:
· Contributes to the implementation of the activities of the ICRC related to places of detention in Israel.
· Coordinates with the Israel Prison Service (IPS) the scheduling of the Family Visits Program (FVP) and ensures its smooth implementation.
· Liaises with the IPS for the Detention visits of delegates and supports the implementation of Assistance-related activities in Detention.
· Follows-up individual enquiries/requests related to detainees when needed, upon request of and in coordination with other colleagues.
· Contributes to facilitate the implementation of other Protection activities, such as in the fields of protection of civilian population and restoring family links and missing persons in Israel.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education & professional experience:
· Bachelor’s degree and/or recognized expertise on the subject of liaison and/or coordination.
· Proven experience and interest in working in liaison, coordination and/or partnership with external stakeholders.
· Ability to manage complex, transversal subjects/contexts.
· Proven experience in cultivating networks and the ability to mobilize stakeholders internally and externally.
Desired proﬁle and skills:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, at ease with internal and external communication.
· Fluent command of English and Hebrew. (Hebrew reading and writing is a MUST)
· Able to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit a résumé, a motivation letter and copy of academic degree obtained & work certificates, in English, no later than 30th of April 2021 to [email protected], indicating in the subject line:
Liaison Officer_Application_ Your name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted