Location: Gaza Strip
Report to: program officer
- Lead the coordination and facilitate the communication between the project team in MA'AN and UNMAS
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with key stakeholders to facilitate the implementation of the project activities
- Carry out interviews, focus groups discussions, analyzing of results, and reporting of these results in appropriate templates.
- Maintain detailed and accurate record of meetings and communications and share it with project partners and team members
- In the participation of the project team, Prepare detailed and effective monthly action plan for the project activities.
- Follow-up the teams’ work plans on daily basis to ensure data sharing and implementation of activities as directed by UNMAS Palestine
- Develop training of risk education materials, create innovative messages, and deliver training sessions and TOTs.
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
- Produce and draft different types of reports, and to convert reports from/to Arabic/English as requested by UNMAS Palestine and delivering on time Present the project in the related events and workshops.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Holding the Bachelor degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years of related experience, mainly experience in working with communities, coordination and training
- Experience in working within the NGO's and community-based organizations
- Demonstrated coordination and liaison experience.
- Demonstrated training experience in both languages' Arabic and English.
- Highly organized, reliable attention to details and ability to work independently when needed.
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, partners and donors.
- Fluency in both English & Arabic languages including both written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent reporting skills in both English & Arabic.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Integrity and strong identification with MAAN Core Values.
Download employment application from the following link: MAAN Employment Application
Fill in the employment application and save the document with the name of applicant and the position.
Attach employment application in within the previous link.
Applications will not be considered if employment application is not attached in the previous link.
Applications will only be accepted until Wednesday 31 March 2021 .