MA’AN is an independent Palestinian development and training institution established in January 1989, registered by law as a non-profit organization. The main office is located in Ramallah and the other branch offices are located in Gaza, and Jenin. MA’AN's work is informed by the necessity of creating independent, self-reliant initiatives that lead to the development of human resources for sustainable development, which incorporates values of self-sufficiency and self-empowerment.
MA’AN Development Center is seeking a competent and highly qualified Liaison and Reporting Coordinator with the following duties:
- Liaise closely with all departments and concerned staff members to gather accurate data on Child Protection project(s) including; progress, beneficiaries, challenges, lessons learned, and recommendations.
- Analyze data on programs activities and indicators to facilitate the preparation of periodic reports, i.e., Sitreps, activity-specific reports, as required in coordination with the Child Protection Area of Responsibility (CP AoR).
- Prepare professional reports, including but not limited to, monthly, quarterly, and final progress reports, case studies, communication materials, and ad-hoc reports as required based on a pre-planned reporting schedule ensuring timely submission.
- Document, analyze, and share learning from the reporting process.
- Work closely with Information Management Officer, Governorate Protection Focal Points, and M&E team where applicable, to ensure accurate and effective data representation (graphics presentations).
- Prepare information as required for donors and visitors (briefing notes) on MA'AN Child Protection activities/programs, assuring visibility of MAAN, partners, and donors and in compliance with specific donor requirements.
- Provide quality assurance of child protection activities and reports, including data verification.
- Serve as a liaison with donors for coordination of meetings, feedback, and progress updates, ensuring the support to the project manager in managing the relationship with the donor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in communication, international relations, public administration, English literature, or any related field.
- Speaks and writes clearly and professionally in both Arabic and English; listens and correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately.
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in communication and reporting, especially with humanitarian/development organizations. Experience with the Child Protection field is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of different aspects of public information and communication.
- Ability to support in conceptualizing designing and producing a variety of written and visual communications products in a clear, concise style.
- Ability to rapidly analyze and integrate diverse information from varied sources.
- Ability to address a range of policy issues in the child protection sector.
- Acting as a team player and facilitating work.
- Manages conflict.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit an application as per the following:
- Download employment application from the following link: MAAN Employment Application
- Fill in the employment application and save the document with the name of applicant and the position.
- Fill in the required information in the following link: https://forms.gle/yseuin6ngmQPWBP88
- Attach employment application in within the previous link.
- Applications will not be considered if employment application is not attached in the previous link.
- Applications will only be accepted until Saturday 08 January 2022.