Position Title: Lending and Financing officer.
Position Type: full Time
Duration: 12 months.
The Palestinian Employment Fund (PEF) was established by Presidential Decree No. 9 of 2003 as a national institution with legal personality and independent financial authority to contribute in economic growth by activating and motivating labor market policies, and implementing programs and projects which aims to create sustained job opportunities.
PEF is seeking a qualified, experienced, results-oriented candidate for the following position:
- Review all periodic financial reports submitted by partners’ financial institutions to verify compliance with the standards and conditions set out in the agreements.
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly portfolio analysis reports about all programs in Arabic and English
- Monitors the Credit portfolio and follows up with partners to ensure adherence to lending agreements.
- Follow-up the collection of installments of the granted loans and follow up the installments arrears and defaults and submit the necessary reports.
- Follow up the portfolio quality and profitability, and contribute to the development of lending and operational processes, polices and reporting
- Keep records and files that related to the department operations
- conduct regular field visits and prepare detailed field visit’s reports ( when needed)
- Assist in the development of new financial products.
- Organizing and preparing the necessary materials for meetings and documenting and following up the important procedures and decisions issued.
- Monitoring the financial performance of all financial products in accordance with the instructions and procedures adopted and submitting the necessary financial reports to the department manager.
- Assist in drafting agreements with partner’s institutions. ( Arabic and English )
- Carry out any tasks assigned by the line manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, with strong personality.
- Excellent planning and administration skills.
- Initiative, self-reliant and cooperative.
- Excellent time and organizational management skills.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and carry out multiple tasks.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter no later than May,24 2022 to the following email: [email protected]
Please indicate the position title in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.