Position Title: Lending and Financing officer.
Position Type: full Time
Duration: 12 months.
The Palestinian Fund for Employment and Social Protection for Workers (PFESP) was established by Presidential Decree No. 9 of 2003 as a national institution with legal personality and independent financial authority to contribute to the economic growth by activating and motivating labour market policies, and implementing programs and projects aimed at creating and generating sustained job opportunities.
The PFESP is seeking a qualified, experienced, results-oriented candidate for the following position:
Lending and financing Officer (one-year contract with possible extension)
- Monitors loan portfolio and follows up with partners to ensure adherence to lending agreements.
- Follow-up the collection of installments due on the financing and lending operations and follow up the installments of arrears and defaults and submit the necessary reports.
- Maintain procedures that promote the successful development of the long-term portfolio.
- Responsible for portfolio quality and profitability, and contribute to the development of lending and operational processes, polices and reporting
- Keep records and files for the financial products that are being followed up.
- To conduct regular field visits and prepare detailed field reports.
- Review all periodic financial reports submitted by partners’ financial institutions to verify compliance with the standards and conditions set out in the agreements.
- Assist in the development of new financial products.
- Prepare the necessary and required reports periodically to the line manager.
- Organizing and preparing the necessary materials for meetings and documenting and following up the important procedures and decisions issued.
- Monitoring the financial performance of all financial products in accordance with the instructions and procedures adopted and submitting the necessary financial reports to the line manager.
- Assist in drafting agreements with partner’s institutions.
- Carry out any tasks assigned by the line manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in finance, banking or accounting.
- At least 3 years’ proven experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, with strong personality.
- Excellent planning and administration skills.
- Initiative, self-reliant and cooperative.
- Excellent time and organizational management skills.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and carry out multiple tasks.
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter no later than 18 June, 2020 to the following email: [email protected]
Please indicate the position title in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.