The Legal Specialist performs various responsibilities, which may include all functions from end-to-end such as providing contract advice and guidance, preparing, and reviewing of contracts requested by the company’s departments to assure that all contracts meet the requirements and standards of Ooredoo Palestine.
The Legal Specialist will be responsible of supporting all aspects of the business by providing timely commercial legal and regulatory advice. The Legal Specialist will also be supporting all departments in the provision of legal advice when ever needed.
- Draft and review different types of contracts (in Arabic and English), with high quality.
- Provide contractual advice including interpretation, termination, extension, amendment, liability and legal consequences of any commercial decisions taken.
- Draft and review legal opinions (Arabic & English).
- Assist with managing litigation including managing external legal consultants / lawyers.
- Respond to legal enquiries from Law Enforcements Personnel.
- Coordination and/or follow up with ministerial works.
- Review, translate or arrange a translation of Arabic/English correspondence and contracts.
- Manage communication and representing the Company at governmental bodies on legal/related issues.
- Conduct legal research.
- Other duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum two years of experience in contracts preparation.
- Bachelor degree in law
- High organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a group and to lead group discussions.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Ability to work with foreign companies and individuals.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Arabic and English language writing and oral (in person and by telephone) communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- BAR associations membership is desired.
- Knowledge/familiarity with Telecommunication sector is a big plus.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة